[Sticky] Appeals Information
If you have been banned, or face some other form of permanent punishment. You can post your appeal in this category.
What is Required to be Posted with your Appeal:
- Your In-Game Username
- What you were punished for
- Why you think your punishment should be rescinded.
What is Required of You:
- You have posted your appeal no sooner than two weeks after your punishment
- If you post sooner than this two week period, you will be automatically rejected
- You have not submitted previous appeals
- Everyone has one chance with appeals. If you appeal and get banned again, you are permanently banned and cannot re-appeal.
How to Submit your Appeal:
Within the Appeals category, create a new topic with the title "Appeal - [Your In-Game Username]". The information inside the initial posted should include what is required under "What is required to be posted with your appeal." If this information is not included, or you post a topic completely unrelated to your situation, you will be automatically rejected. Excessive misuse will see you banned from making appeals and from the forums as a whole.
Once submitted a staff will review and get back to you, do not inquire about the status of your appeal to owners or staff as you will be promptly rejected.